We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, 
but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.


Friday, February 4, 2011



Temple !


大年初二!
Our annual routine ! Go to the temple at woodlands to 拜拜!
HEHE! Went with Mum and Sis ~
Usually we will head home after that,
But this year different liao lohhh~
HAHA! Cause I got BoyFRIEND liao mahhhh~
Must go there for dinner !
HEHE! Another new experience for me this year !
Mum send me there by cab after that,
and Bibi came down to bring me ! HEHE! =D

Hmm....Feeling of having dinner there ?
HAHA! I feel like I'm a spoilt kid lor ~
Sit down there wait for food to come onlyyy =X
But its quite warmth to eat with his family leh~
HAHA! Cause our family seldom meet for family dinner ~

However, we went home after dinner lerr~
BTW !!!! I curled my hair for this year !
HAHA! Bibi like me with curled hair lorrr~ HEHE =D


No comments:

Post a Comment