We tend to forget that happiness doesn’t come as a result of getting something we don’t have, 
but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Birthday Eve~

Girls came over to celebrate my birthday with me today !
They came over in the morning to give me a surprise. However, I recognize Szeya's finger from the Peep hole immediately. HAHA!
Birthday song, made a wish, and unwrapped the present ! HEHE!
Thanks girls so much! Love you all luh~

They did not tell me the plan for the rest of the day. So I have to follow what they asked me to do loh~
But the plan is known at the time we board the cab.
HEHE~ Marina Barrage !

Went to Marina Square for a dinner after the picnic at Barrage.
Chuthing went off first, cuz she got something on....
Hehe~ Nvm we can still enjoy ourselves! =D

We went home after the dinner already, cuz its a quite tiring day for us already. Especially the girls, who have been preparing for the picnic since morning. THANKYOU! =D 
Got all my wishes from all my friends at 12am as usual, then its time for me to go to bed already....
Tiring day ! Yawnnnn~

No comments:

Post a Comment